Sash Window Refurbishment
AMB Joinery have been refurbishing sash windows since 1994. Sash window refurbishment and renovation, with our expertise will preserve the charm and character of your original sash windows.
- All of the old staff beads, parting beads and sash cords are removed
- New parting beads, staff beads are fitted
- Then lower and upper sashes are released
- Sashes are comprehensively diagnosed and then rehung so they can slide easily
- New sash cords are replaced and weights are adjusted for balance
- Draught proofing on both upper and lower sashes
- Removal of layers of old paint
- Redecoration with new paint in the interiors and exterior
- Treatment of rot affected areas
To see how the sash window experts at AMB Joinery can help you, please contact us to find out more.